Translate

Friday, August 23, 2019

HAND STITCHED FOAM BAG(GIFT BAG)

HAND STITCHED FOAM BAG(GIFT BAG)

    
These hand stitched bags are unique and beautiful and suits to weigh good amount weight. These bags are suitable for return gifts.



These are of 7 1/2 x 2 x 7 inches of size. 




With other foam bags I made previously, I came to know that these bags have to weigh good weight of items which we gift in these festive seasons. By keeping that in mind I tried making a bag with hand stitch which is looking very beautiful after making it.


Here for this bag I tried tying the knot than stitch. It might look good even if I tried stitching the handle. This is just a prototype of different varieties which I can make.

These bags are available @ 30/- each, if ordered.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glamorous Handmade Silk Thread Bangles with kundan work.

Hello there, recently in my instagram feeds, silk thread bangles reels and posts were highlighted regularly and that made to start the work ...