Translate

Friday, January 17, 2020

RIBBON BOW HAIR ACCESSORIES FOR LITTLE GIRLS

RIBBON BOW HAIR ACCESSORIES FOR LITTLE GIRLS



Recently, I came across few videos on Satin Ribbons. That made me to start working on them as I have a lot of ribbon available after using them for the bags. I started watching many videos on ribbons for some time and started making them. 



At first, they look OK(which I didn't display) for me and took some more time on watching the videos when ever I get the time.



So, recently i made the bows that are in the images here and they really looked great. Also, got a good response for these bows when I displayed them in my social media accounts.

That made me to work on more of these beautiful ribbon bows for little girls in different colors.



The available colors are Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Sky Blue, Green, Parrot Green, Pink, Baby Pink.

A pair of Ribbon bows costs @ INR30/-











No comments:

Post a Comment

Glamorous Handmade Silk Thread Bangles with kundan work.

Hello there, recently in my instagram feeds, silk thread bangles reels and posts were highlighted regularly and that made to start the work ...